In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are …
- Trip Inclusions/Exclusions
- Booking Terms & Conditions
In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are not get a very long holidays from there work schedules and still they want refresh there self, So weekend special package is best for those people.
No details found.
DELHI - MANALI (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY) 570 KmsToday at 4:30PM reach at Delhi RK Ashram metro station volvo bus stand. It is an overnight journey to Manali which will drop you at Manali around 7:00AM in the morning.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING + SOLANG VALLEYReach Manali where our representative will greet you and transfer you to the hotel (Check-in & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability). After fresh up start your excursion to the Hidimba temple, it was built in 1458AD and it is built in Pagoda architectural style and it is surrounded by thick forest of deodar trees. After visiting the Hidimba devi temple drive to Vashisht which is just 5kms from manali. In Vashisht you can enjoy hot water bath. After that visit drive to the Solang Valley Famous for its natural beauty, rope way ride and adventure activity. At evening return to Manali and have some fun in the mall road market. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
MANALI – KULLU - MANIKARAN (90 Kms)Today morning after breakfast start your excursion to Kullu, nagar and Manikaran. Firstly you will visit Nagar which is famous for “Nagar Castle” and the Roerich art gallery. This gallery was made by Nicholas Roerich. The view from Nagar castle is mesmerizing. After this visit to the Jana waterfall which is a beautiful natural waterfall where tourists can have lunch and snacks alongside the waterfall. After this you visit Kullu where you can try River Rafting (on your own) and shopping of World famous Kulluvi Shawls which is very famous worldwide. After this visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After your visit proceed towards Manikaran. Check-in to the hotel in Manikaran. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
MANIKARAN - DELHI ( 570 KMS)Today morning after breakfast the whole day is for excursion in Manikaran and Kasol. Manikaran has a Natural Hot Springs of Sulfur where you can enjoy hot water bath. Then visit to Ram Temple and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib which is located alongside with the Parvati river. After this, you can roam in the market area of Manikaran and Kasol and can also buy some souvenirs. Later in the evening drive back to Bhuntar and board your bus to Delhi with beautiful memories.
- Meal plan – MAP (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- All Applicable Taxes except GST
- Accommodation on double sharing for 2 nights in a hotel
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveller
- Taxi for sightseeing and pick/drop to bus stand on individual basis
- 5% GST extra
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping etc.
- meals other then specified in the itinerary
- any monument/park entrance fee
- air/ train fare
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Manali.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.
- Check-in & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability.