Holiday Packages is the best way to get close with your loved one in palace where you enjoy, get some unforgettable memories, get …
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Booking Terms & Condition
No details found.
Delhi – Shimla (370 km)Arrival Delhi in the morning, meet and greet at Airport or railway station. Drive to Shimla through enchanting hills and breathtaking roadside views. Reach Shimla in the evening. Check into hotel, dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla Sight SeeingAfter breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Shimla Visit Kufri, Jakhu Temple(on your own because cabs are not allowed in mall road and Jakhu temple). Evening free to explore the ridge & mall road. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Shimla-Manali ( 270 km )Morning check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours), valley of Gods. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and Night stay in hotel.
Manali Local Sight SeeingAfter breakfast drive for local sightseeing including Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht village & Tibetan Monastery .Rest of the day free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line (52 KMS)Today early morning after breakfast drive to sightseeing of Rohtang Pass (up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall or some other natural cause), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses). On the way visit Gulaba, Kothi, Marhi & Rahala Fall. After that return back to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali - Delhi or ChandigarhAfter breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive Delhi. evening time reach Delhi and drop at railway station or airport.
- 1 Deluxe Room on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non alcoholic )
- Meal Plan ( MAP ) 5 Breakfast, 5 Dinner.
- Separate cab entire tour ( Including Fuel charges, driver expenses, Toll tax, parking fees )
- Including all sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary.
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Manali.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.