Honeymoon packages is an exclusive retreat for an unforgettable holiday for a couple where they gets Privacy, charming atmosphere and idyllic panoramas, a …
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Booking Terms & Condition
No details found.
Delhi – Shimla (370 KMS)Morning time arrive in Delhi by Air or Train on your own and come to ISBT at 8:45 P.M. pick up volvo bus and overnight jounery to Shimla.
Shimla local sightseeingOn arrival Shimla Check in to the hotel. After breakfast and fresh up today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today Visit various places in and around Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Kufi.(IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Shimla – Kufri – Naldehra – ShimlaAfter breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing an altitude of 2,630 meters. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park. Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides and Visit Jakhoo Temple an altitude of 2,500 meters. Jakhoo Temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. After that drive to visit Naldehra also. Evening return back to Shimla and free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Departure to DelhiToday after breakfast check out from the hotet and drop at ISBT Shimla from thier pick up volvo bus and full day jounery to Delhi.
- 2 Night Stay in Deluxe room for 2 Adults.
- 2 Volvo bus ticket from Delhi to Shimla.
- 2 Volvo bus ticket from Shimla to Delhi.
- 2 Breakfast 2 Dinner.
- All sightseeing palaces as mentioned in itinerary.
- Seprate Alto cab in Shimla for Sightseeing.
- Incuding all taxes and fule charges, driver expenses, toll tax, parking fees.
- No Hidden cost.
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Manali.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.