Honeymoon packages is an exclusive retreat for an unforgettable holiday for a couple where they gets Privacy, charming atmosphere and idyllic panoramas, a …
- Trip Inclusions/Exclusions
- Booking Terms & Conditions
Honeymoon packages is an exclusive retreat for an unforgettable holiday for a couple where they gets Privacy, charming atmosphere and idyllic panoramas, a place where everything is perfect and designed for a couple. New Trail Tours have a wide range of honeymoon packages. So choose one it and make this special journey more special.
No details found.
Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. Reach Boarding point at 4:30 P.M. Travel overnight to Manali by AC VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 A.M.
Arrive in Manali & Manali Half day local sightseeing (3-4 HRS)Today Morning time arrive in Manali Volvo station and pick up from Manali Volvo station and drop at hotel. On arrival in Hotel check in and refresh yourself ( Early Check in depends on rooms availability ). Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar). Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line (By Own ) Or solang Valley Sightseeing ComplimentrySightseeing of rohtang pass is possible according to rule of National Green tribunal morning our cab will drop at Manali bus stop from there you can directly book ticket for rohtang pass sightseeing. evening time pick up from bus stop and drop hotel or if you are not go to rohtang pass our cab driver will take you for the sightseeing Solang Valley Famous for natural beauty, rope way ride and adventure activity evening time back to Manali.
Manali – Kullu – Manikaran – Manali (85 KMS)Morning after breakfast excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own) and shopping of World famous Kulvi Shawls Shops. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulfur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Latter return back to Manali.Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali - Departure(570 KMS)Morning breakfast at hotel and at 12:00 noon check-out form the hotel and proceed to market for shopping (On direct payment)Late afternoon proceed to the bus stop Manali to board Volvo for Delhi or onward destination.
- Meal plan – MAP (3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner)
- All Applicable Taxes except GST
- Accommodation on double sharing for 3 nights in a hotel
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveler
- Taxi for sightseeing and pick/drop to bus stand on individual basis
- Flower bedding, honeymoon cake with fruit wine
- 5% GST extra
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping etc.
- meals other then specified in the itinerary
- any monument/park entrance fee
- air/ train fare
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Manali.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.
- Rates are valid for Month of May, June due to Peak season in Himachal.