In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are …
- Trip Inclusions/Exclusions
- Booking Terms & Conditions
In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are not get a very long holidays from there work schedules and still they want refresh there self, So weekend special package is best for those people.
No details found.
DELHI – BHUNTAR (520 Kms)Today at 4:30PM reach at Delhi RK Ashram metro station Volvo stand. From here Volvo overnight journey to Manali which will drop you at Bhuntar around 7:00AM from there cab will drop you to Kasol which is just about 40 Kms from from Bhuntar.
MANIKARAN (LOCLAL SIGHTSEEING)Reach Kasol where our representative will greet you and transfer you to the campsite/hotel (Check-in & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability). After fresh up start your excursion to Kasol and Manikaran. Kasol is also called “Mini Israel” because of the Israeli tourists along with other foreign tourists. Kasol is surrounded by sky touching deodar trees and high mountains. Local market is filled up with many handicrafts, multiple cuisines and ornaments. After this visit to Manikaran and take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulfur and after this visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran Sahib which is located alongside with the Parvati river. At evening return back to Kasol. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel/camp.
KASOL – MALANA ( DELHI RETURN)Today after breakfast, take a visit to the Malana village. It is about one and a half hour from Kasol. Malana is a remote village in the Himalayas and famous for its unique culture and traditions. After reaching Malalna, there is a one and a half hour hike to the village. Malana is the only village in that area and “Jamadagni Rishi Ji” is the deity of the village. The village houses are built in traditional “Kath Kunni” architectural style which will make you amused. At evening return back to Bhuntar from where you will depart for Delhi with beautiful memories.
- Meal plan – MAP (1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner)
- All Applicable Taxes except GST
- Accommodation on double sharing for 1 night in a hotel/camp
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveller
- Taxi for sightseeing and pick/drop to bus stand on individual basis
- 5% GST extra
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping etc.
- meals other then specified in the itinerary
- any monument/park entrance fee
- air/ train fare
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Bhuntar.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.
- Check-in & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability.