In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are …
- Trip Inclusions/Exclusions
- Booking Terms & Conditions
In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are not get a very long holidays from there work schedules and still they want refresh there self, So weekend special package is best for those people.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
No details found.
DELHI - DHARMASHALA (OVERNIGHT JOURNEY) 479 KmsArrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. Reach Boarding point (ISBT Kashmiri Gate) at 8:30 P.M. and travel overnight to Dharmashala by AC VOLVO. Arrive in Dharmasala Next Day Morning around 07:00 A.M.
DHARMSHALA LOCAL SIGHTSEEINGReach Dharamshala where our representative will greet you and transfer you to the hotel (Check-in & Check-out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability). After fresh up start your excursion to local sightseeing including Mcleodganj, which is the abode of the 14TH “Dalai Lama” and it is famous for Namgyal Monastery. After that a trip to the Bhagsunath temple, which is the oldest temple in Dharmshala and there is a beautiful waterfall also. After this travel to Dal Lake which is surrounded by lush green trees on all sides with little temples. Evening time stroll in Mcleodganj market area and later return back to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
DHARMASHALA – DALHOUSIE (KHAJJIAR)Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Dalhousie on the way visit Khajjiar, it is a forest glade of great beauty, 6400 feet above sea level known as the ”Mini Switzerland” of India and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. You can try zorbing & paragliding at Khajjiar. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
DALHOUSIE (LOCAL SIGHTSEEING) – DELHI ( 480 Kms)Today after morning breakfast take a trip to local sightseeing of Dalhousie. This hill station reminds us of the British India with its Victorian era architecture. After this take a trip to the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary which is the home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. Leopard, bear, deer, monkeys, jackal, Himalayan Black Marten, Barking Goral and countless beautiful birds can be spotted here. After this visit to the St. John Church is the oldest church in the town and assumes not only religious significance but has much historical significance too. Later in the evening cab will drop you to the Volvo bus stand from where you will depart for Delhi with beautiful memories.
- Meal plan – MAP (2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinner)
- All Applicable Taxes except GST
- Accommodation on double sharing for 2 nights in a hotel
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveller
- Taxi for sightseeing and pick/drop to bus stand on individual basis
- 5% GST extra
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping etc.
- meals other then specified in the itinerary
- any monument/park entrance fee
- air/ train fare
1. For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Dharamshala.
2. Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
3. If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.