In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are …
- Trip Inclusions/Exclusions
- Booking Terms & Conditions
In our weekend special packages you will get mostly 2 nights 3 days packages. Weekend special is best for those people who are not get a very long holidays from there work schedules and still they want refresh there self, So weekend special package is best for those people.
No details found.
DELHI – JIBHI (270 KMS)Evening board your Volvo bus for Aut from Delhi. Early morning pick up from the tunnel and further drive to the enchanting Banjar valley. Arrive in time for breakfast at the camp/Hotel.
DAY EXCURSION TO CHEHNI FORTToday morning after breakfast rest till lunch and after lunch drive to the Chehni fort which is about 20 mins far from Jibhi and from there it is a half hour trek to Chehni fort. It is dedicated to Indian deity Shringa Rishi ji, it is the highest temple of Himachal and it is made in Pent roof architectural style. It was made in the 17th century by local king. Whole day is for excursion in the village and experience local customs and tradition. At evening return back to Jibhi. Dinner & Overnight stay at the camp/hotel.
DAY EXCURSION TO SEOLSAR LAKEToday morning after breakfast take a full trip to Seolsar Lake. This trip is mixture of Jeep Safari and Jungle walk. At morning cab driver will drop you at Jalori Pass thereafter it will take 3-4 hours to go and come back from Seolsar Lake. The Lake is situated in middle of a highly dense forest and sitting around the lake will take all your urban worries out of your mind. At the one side of a lake is an ancient temple dedicated to the local Deity “Buddhi Nagan” (Goddess). At Evening return back to Jibhi for dinner and some local activities.
JIBHI – GUSHANI - DELHIToday after breakfast drive to Gushani which is 45 mins from Jibhi. From there 20 mins drive to GHNP park gate which is in Rohla. It is nice to those who want to approach the park for only one day. At park you can have your lunch on very peaceful conceit beside the river site. GHNP is an UNESCO world heritage site and famous for its vivid flora and fauna. There is also a fish breeding farm to visit. At evening drive to Bhuntar from where you will depart for Delhi in the evening with unforgettable memories of the tour.
- Meal plan – MAP (3 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- All Applicable Taxes except GST
- Accommodation on double sharing for 2 nights in a hotel/camp
- Volvo seats from Delhi to Delhi for each traveller
- Taxi for sightseeing and pick/drop to bus stand on individual basis
- 5% GST extra
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping etc.
- meals other then specified in the itinerary
- any monument/park entrance fee
- air/ train fare
- For booking our packages you have to 50 percent advance and reaming payment you have to pay in Jibhi or Bhuntar.
- Please confirm your package cost, inclusion and departure dates before package booking through e mails.
- If due to Natural, government or local issues if some sightseeing is not possible it will non refundable.